walk a-musing

Thursday, October 08, 2009

Tea by moon light

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I get up at 5.30 every weekday morning. I make myself a cup of tea and sit reading a book, with Classic FM playing in the background. On some days I don't bother with the book, I just sit with my tea in the dark for about 15 minutes listening to the music before I start the day's work.

It has been raining the last few days so it is really dark at that time of the day. But today it seemed unusually bright outside. Perhaps there were no clouds, but the sun couldn't be up so early? I opened the curtains to see why. It turned out to be the bright moon in an otherwise clear sky, illuminating the garden! It was so beautiful! If it had not been cold, I could have gone out and sat on the patio. I was still quite content behind the glass, enjoying tea by moonlight!

6 Comments:

  • At 12:52 PM, Blogger Ravi said…

    Welcome back to the blogosphere! I have kept coming back to your blog with the hope of seeing a new post. Tea by moonlight indeed sounds alluring. Unfortunately, we have to be satisfied with clouds here in Scotland.

     
  • At 11:59 PM, Blogger Anil Jagalur said…

    Wow!

    I don't know if it is for the tea or the solitude or the moonlight in the morning or the classical music or . . .

    It is WOW all the same.

     
  • At 4:35 AM, Anonymous novice nowise said…

    Hi!Didn't you miss me? I know my company will not give be the same as solitude, but having tea in the morning ..... I felt I should have been there.

     
  • At 4:36 AM, Anonymous novice nowise said…

    Hi!Didn't you miss me? I know my company will not give be the same as solitude, but having tea in the morning ..... I felt I should have been there.

     
  • At 2:04 PM, Blogger Yang Kuo said…

    one day i went shopping outside,and in an ed hardy store,I found some kinds of ed hardy i love most they are Your website is really good Thank you for the information

    สูตรบาคาร่า
    gclub

     
  • At 11:26 PM, Blogger Ufa88kh said…

    The content of your blog is exactly what I need, I like your blog
    I sincerely hope your blog has a rapid increase in traffic density.
    That helps promote your blog and we hope your blog is being updated.
    wordpress
    ufa88kh.blogspot
    youtube
    មាន់ជល់





     

Post a Comment

<< Home